Listed below are the Top Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about payments via an Amazon account at Giftsin24.com.
If you have other questions about our products/services, email us at email@example.com.
- What is Amazon Payments?
- How do I sign up?
- Am I protected when I use Amazon Payments?
- Is my payment information shared with anyone?
- What payment methods can be used with Amazon Payments?
- Can I get a bank account added and verified today?
- Is it safe to let Amazon use my bank account login credentials to verify my bank account?
- How do I make a payment?
- I'm having a problem with my account or with trying to complete a purchase using my account. What do I do?
What is Amazon Payments?
Amazon Payments is a service that provides you with the ability to pay for Giftsin24's products by using the payment methods already associated with your Amazon.com account. To make a payment, you can use a credit card, bank account, or Amazon Payments Account balance.
How do I sign up?
You'll be prompted automatically to sign up for an account when you make your first payment with Amazon Payments. If you already have an Amazon.com account, Amazon will set-up a Personal Account with Amazon Payments allowing you to send payments using credit cards. There is no separate registration process.
Am I protected when I use Amazon Payments?
If there are ever unauthorized Amazon Payments charges against your credit card or bank account, you can dispute the charge with GiftsIn24. Depending on how quickly you notify us about any unauthorized transactions, you may not be held responsible for those charges. If you submit payment for a product and you do not receive the item, or it was produced differently than advertised by GiftsIn24, you can dispute the transaction and request a reimbursement.
Is my payment information shared with anyone?
Neither Amazon nor GiftsIn24 shares your credit card or bank account information with third parties without your consent. You do not need to disclose your payment information to others when you use Amazon Payments. Because your Amazon Payments account is linked to your Amazon.com account, any changes you make to payment methods in your Amazon Payments account will automatically apply to your Amazon.com account (and vice versa).
What payment methods can be used with Amazon Payments?
You can make a payment using credit cards, your bank accounts, or Amazon Payments account balance. Accepted credit cards include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB. To make a payment using your bank account, you'll need to complete a bank account verification process through your Amazon Payments account.
Can I get a bank account added and verified today?
Yes, you can instantly verify a bank account for use with Amazon Payments, as long as you have valid online access credentials to your account with the bank.
Is it safe to let Amazon use my bank account login credentials to verify my bank account?
Neither Amazon nor GiftsIn24 records your credentials in any database, cookie, or browser session. We simply pass your credentials through to your bank to verify the account. When the account is verified, the credentials are no longer available.
How do I make a payment?
When checking out, simply:
- Choose the "Pay with Amazon" logo
- Login to your Amazon account by entering your Amazon.com e-mail address and password
- Proceed with checkout by choosing the shipping address, shipping method, and payment method.
I'm having a problem with my account or with trying to complete a purchase using my account. What do I do?
Here are some steps you can try:
- Please check that you are entering the e-mail address and password associated with your Amazon.com account correctly when you are trying to complete a purchase.
- If you can enter your account e-mail address and password, but you cannot complete your purchase, please check that your payment method is set up correctly.
- If you cannot create an Amazon.com account or you do not have an Amazon.com account, please go to the Amazon.com web site (www.amazon.com), click the "Help" link at the top-right corner, click the Contact us Button, click the Skip sign in button, and then follow the instructions on the page. You can contact Amazon by e-mail, or you can request a phone call from Customer Service.