You may have recently seen a doctor and he or she has told you that you need to lower your blood pressure.
Lower my blood pressure, your thinking, how do I do that?
Well, the foods you eat can actually help you to lower your blood pressure. Did you know that? So we have made a short list of ideas for things to put on your plate when you are concerned about blood pressure and health.
Lower your blood pressure with these foods:
1. Try eating more fruits and vegetables, yes, plant based foods are highly associated in lowering your blood pressure
2. Eat more Cold-water fish, this is rich in anti-inflammatory omega-3 fats
3. Eat more whole grain oats and breads
4. Try eating more low fat dairy products, things like yogurt, skim milk and low fat cheeses
5. Black beans have also been proven to lower blood pressure
Now that you have a few new ideas on what to eat to lower your blood pressure, start eating them! You will notice that you will start to have more energy and feel better too. Your doctor will notice the changes and you will live a longer healthier life.
With all this new found energy make sure to share your new insight. Send a personalized note card to the ones you love letting them know how great you feel. Share your new tips and tricks to a healthier lifestyle.